Technische Universität München
Mooc-Koordinator/in – Vollzeit (100%)
In 2013 the Technical University of Munich decided to make its teaching globally visible and offer Massive Open Online Courses; as the first university in Germany, the TUM concluded cooperation agreements with the world’s leading providers edX and Coursera, developed until now more than 20 MOOCs and reached about 250,000 participants worldwide. Building on previous experience, the area of MOOCs is to be continued and further developed.
Against this background, we have an open position in our team:
Coordinator for Massive Open Online Courses
(50%-100%, 2 years, TV-L E13)
ProLehre, the central institution for media and didactics at the Technical University of Munich, is responsible for promoting teaching and learning at the university, which is predominantly oriented towards technology and the natural sciences. We offer a modern digital learning infrastructure, a versatile academic-instructional and media-didactical teaching programme, individual teaching advice and practical support to over 5,000 teachers. In addition, we produce videos in our own studios and develop, coordinate and implement university-wide and faculty-specific strategies and concepts for improving teaching.
Your area of responsibility:
• Implementation and further development of internal university processes for MOOCs;
• Project management and project support for MOOCs;
• Exchange with relevant internal and external stakeholder groups (edX, Coursera, etc.);
• Coordination with the consulting team of ProLehre in the conceptual design and implementation of sophisticated digital teaching strategies;
• Support for the internal and external marketing of MOOCs.
We are looking for a person for this demanding job:
• Strong experience in the field of digital teaching and learning at universities;
• Experience in project management;
• Knowledge of structures at German and foreign universities;
• Strong communication and organisational skills;
• Excellent knowledge of German and English.
You can expect a varied work at the exciting interface of technology and didactics in a dynamic, multidisciplinary team in an attractive city. The position is open from June 2018 or later, it’s a contract limited to 2 years. We offer up to the tariff group TV-L E13, full-time or part-time. As an equal opportunity employer, TUM explicitly encourages applications from women as well as from all others who would bring additional diversity to the university. International candidates are very welcome. Preference will be given to disabled candidates with essentially the same qualifications.
We look forward to your application! Please send your documents by May 06th 2018, preferably by e-mail, stating the position number PL-1804, to:
Technical University of Munich
ProLehre | Media and Didactics
Dr. Andreas Fleischmann
Arcisstraße 21, 80333 Munich
www.prolehre.tum.de / www.mz.itsz.tum.de
- Bewerbungsfrist: 6. Mai 2018
- Technische Universität München - ProLehre
- Stellenumfang: Vollzeit (100%)
Anschrift des Arbeitgebers
- Bitte entnehmen Sie die Adresse des Arbeitgebers der Internetseite oder dem Anhang.