5th International Congress of Educational Sciences and Development
25. Mai 2017 – 27. Mai 2017 – Palacio de la Magdalena in Santander (SPAIN)
We encourage you to send a proposal of INVITED SYMPOSIUM in which you present your scientific or professional contributions, with the people that you consider appropriate.
Each symposium will take 90 minutes and it will be composed of four or five oral communications of 15 minutes each one and a consequent debate.
The Congress organization will be in charge of the registration fee of the person that coordinates the session. There must be a registrated person by each communication presented, with the exception of the coordinator, who can present a communication.
For further information about the structure and topics from the Congress, you can see the scientific program of previous editions:
3rd INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS of EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES and DEVELOPMENT
You must send your proposal before next December 30, 2016, including the following information into a single file and in word format:
- Name and mini curriculum of the coordinator (100-150 words)
- Title of the symposium
- Brief summary of the symposium, including the titles of the communications included (100-150 words)
- Name and surnames of the person who will present each of the communications
- In jpg file format: Passport-sized photo, in jpg file format
- Email for sending: simposios@congresoeducacion. es
- Official languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Once we have received your proposal, the scientific committee will assess it and communicate you their decision before January 20. In case your symposium is accepted, you must send the full proposal before February 20, 2017, by means of an online application with a link that we would provide you in that moment.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Scientific Committee of the 5th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS of EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES and DEVELOPMENT